Monday, November 24, 2008

BrainBottle...

For those who may be interested in the more intellectual side of yours truly, I've started another blog that's designed to be for my writing... no, not that kind of writing. You won't find bad poetry or half assed fiction there... I keep all of that stuff on my local drives :) Ok, eventually I may post some bad poetry or whatever, but for now I'm trying to have a professional appearing online presence where I can post works that I've written and edited so as to have a "portfolio." To that end I'll be posting the three pieces that I had to submit as part of my WSU student writing portfolio. They definietly have the "I'm trying to be smart" vibe- but hey, I got an "A" on each of them so I guess it worked. The new blog is in the sidebar. As always, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment