Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5.21.6

Helluva weekend so far. Friday I had all 4 wisdom teeth yanked from my head. I was awake for the procedure and I haven’t really needed much in the way of painkillers. In fact, last night I went out drinking and ate a little (but I didn’t try to float any percoset on alcohol).

I just spent several hours revamping the website to make it more streamlined. I’m trying to stay in line with what other smiths are doing (as long as I like what I’m seeing). The captions and descriptions below pictures seems to be out of fashion right now so I’ve gone to galleries. It also seems that including approximate pricing is working against me: people see a price and are afraid that they can’t afford it or that I’m not charging enough and there must be something inferior to my work. I’ve left descriptions and pricing on the “available” page, but for now that will be about all.
I hope you find the update pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment