Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So Where's the Review?

I'm working on it. I want to be fair to the machine, and to my (lack of) skill with it. So far the only issue I'm really having is wobbly belts BUT it's just as likely that it's the inexpensive belts that I'm using, as it is that there's an issue with the grinder. I did adjust the torque on the bolts that hold the guide wheel and the contact wheels- that helped a bunch. I have about a dozen 3M Gator belts on the way, too, so I'll get a chance to see how precision belts behave.

However, I have written my version of the assembly instructions, and Wayne liked them so much he included them with a grinder he sent out yesterday.  Take a look:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Sc28VPKRdCENfvvmFEhsfciTIpUiJ3j7AfSqPqtwJ0c

[EDIT- the previous embedding didn't work very well. Try the link instead.]

No comments:

Post a Comment