Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Website

I've been trying to work on the Alchemy Forge website since the weekend, without much success. When my old computer (the stolen one) was running Vista and then Win7 I didn't have any problems with Yahoo Site Builder. Now that my new machine has Win7 Pro running, I can only make the smallest of changes, and only once. So when I fix a typo or smooth out a rough section of my prose I find that I can't save the file to then publish it.
The Mrs has been taking a mass media class about blogging and web design, and has moved her personal site and blog to a new provider. I may do the same and switch over to a WordPress-based format which will allow for easy creation of dropdown menus and embedding. I'll keep the blog up to date with major changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment