Monday, August 9, 2010

A few updates

Greetings all,
I just wanted to let folks know that I have updated my beginner's page. It's new words for similar ideas. If you read through it and have questions, please let me know. If you know someone who's thinking about getting started, please spread the word.

The twin seaxes are in my flickr stream and should be on the website this week.

I still have part of my garage to rearrange/tidy up before I start on any projects, but I hope to be back doing work by the end of the week. It's amazing how much I'm able to get done in an evening- finishing that BA really made me see how much time there is in the 6-or-so hours I'm awake after I get home from work.
I have several pieces that were just sitting around half finished. At least one of them will be a fail, but I'm going to give it a try anyway. A couple of them are victims of my "must do everything by hand" mentality. They'll be on the belt sander and finished in short order- including a snake themed camp knife that should be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment